Careful acoustic design and the use of advanced materials contribute to the exceptional music fi delity and speech intelligibility exhibited by the RCF Monitor 55 (black) and Monitor 55W (white) two-way speaker systems. The shielded low-frequency driver’s carbon fi ber diaphragm produces a linear response and low distortion. The high-frequency section features a 110° x 110° constant directivity horn with a builtin mechanical phase equalizer. The hornis driven by a Ferrofl uid® cooled, 0.75” soft dome tweeter.
• Foreground/Background Music
• Distributed Speech Reinforcement
• AV Production/Playback
• Near-field Monitoring
• 5” high-effi ciency carbon fi ber woofer 105° x 105° constant directivity horn with Ferrofl uid® cooled, 0.75” soft dome tweeter
• Built-in, LICC low inductance passive crossover with highfrequency dynamic protection
• Lightweight, UV/weather resistant, trapezoidal shaped enclosure for multiple applications and minimum visual intrusion
• Integrated mounting points for use with optional mounting hardware
• Articulated surface mount hardware included.